Big data. Cloud computing and cloud storage. Computing on demand. Applications as a service. All those are related to centralization of IT resources. Centralized computing, centralized storage, and reliable communications. The infrastructure behind centralized information resources is the datacenter.
Datacenters become more and more important in todays’ modern environment. Everyone is somehow served by an application running in a data center – mobile phone billing system, TV-streaming service, web-site serving and e-mail, etc. Without datacenter infrastructure, where all the hardware and software resides, all those services could not be delivered.
Extremely high security and reliability requirements are always a challenge. Infrastructure is stretched and all the components optimized to gain the maximum of the technologies.
Telelink designs and implements turn-key data center projects including all the civil works, E&M and communications systems, as well as external power supply, emergency power supply, and security.
Turn-key Design and Implementation
- Electro-mechanical systems (electrical, UPS, Diesel generators, HVAC, Close control)
- Power Management /Commercial, Backup, Generator/
- Environment monitoring and control. Data center automation
- Security - Access Control, Intruder detection, CCTV
- Safety – Early smoke detection, Fire extinguishing, Water Leakage detection