Smart Buildings

Smart Buildings

Buildings become more and more a major factor in term of energy consumption. Buildings consume 37% of the overall European energy consumption. Industrial facilities add 7% more, making it 44% total. This is a significant number.
Energy efficiency, comfort, and flexibility are the new key success factors for a modern office/commercial/industrial building. More and more tenants are looking for certified energy efficient space. Low voltage systems are here to help achieve those goals. Building automation is making the building smart and efficient. Security systems makes it secure while communications infrastructure makes it flexible. All those are provided by Telelink together with a common integration platform.

 

Building Management Systems (BMS/BAS)

  • HVAC control
  • Lights control
  • Total room automation
  • 3rd party integration
  • Energy Management Systems
  • Metering
  • Planning of energy consumption

Security and Safety Systems

  • Fire Alarm (FA)
  • Access Control  (AC)
  • Video Surveillance (CCTV)
  • Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
  • Public Address (PA)

Voice/Data Cabling (SCS)

  • Copper cabling
  • FO cabling
  • Fiber to the desk
  • Distribution racks